Wednesday, March 31, 2010

W3D2

Today was a bit of a weird run. At first, I wasn't even sure that I was going to make my run, but I like blogging. To blog, I must work out. Ohhh, I think this thing is working.

Once I hit the pavement, I knew I wasn't stopping. My legs stretched out nice and wide and away I went across campus. Strangely, even once I hit my nemesis, 3 minute jog after 3 minute run, my breathing was fine. My legs, however, cried mutiny. They worked out yesterday, and boy were they not happy. I think my pace must have been slower than usual, just because my legs were dying and my breathing wasn't, but I don't really care anymore. I'm running longer than ever, at a good pace, and seeing results. As those crazy wise sensei's over at the c25k forums have been chanting "speed will come". Plus, I totes passed a girl way skinnier than me. ;).

This run did confirm my need for a watch though. I like knowing how long I have left, it makes me work harder, and podcasts just leave me guessing at how much longer I have. I want the play-by-play man!

Well, now that that's over, I'm off to enjoy some apple jacks! Hope everyone has good runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment