Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sports Bras and Stadium Stairs

So, I was whining to my mom about how crappy my sports bras were Monday after hip hop (and lots of bouncing), and realized something shocking. I hadn't replaced my sports bras since my senior year of high school. That is horrible. After pondering that, I realized it was because my entire freshman year I did yoga and pilates. Not easy stuff by any means, but hardly high impact.

So I immediately went off to Academy where I scored the deal of a lifetime! I got a sweet new Nike Pro sports bra for $15 (usually $30), and OMG it made all the difference in my run tonight. I felt really free to focus on running instead of "the bounce", and it was awesome. I will never ever again neglect the importance of a proper sports bra. This I vow!

Along with my amazing new sports bra, I just felt really on tonight. I ran stadium stairs and then did a couple of 400's with some fast sprinted 100's. Then I hit the gym and did the elliptical/kick work out. Lots of fun! Going to do some more running tomorrow, I was going to run all of day 3 today, butttttt it got super dark super fast and I was alone...on a track...in the middle of nowhere...

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment